Dalvin Cook is set to take part in the NFLPA’s Rookie Premiere symposium in Beverly Hills.
The Minnesota Vikings’ second-round pick was one of several draftees invited to the event, which runs from May 18th-20th. Cook was the only Vikings player invited, with only offensive skill position players making up the guest list.
Here’s the list of attendees in full:
- C.J. Beathard, QB, San Francisco 49ers
- James Conner, RB, Pittsburgh Steelers
- Dalvin Cook, RB, Minnesota Vikings
- Amara Darboh, WR, Seattle Seahawks
- Corey Davis, WR, Tennessee Titans
- Josh Dobbs, QB, Pittsburgh Steelers
- Evan Engram, TE, New York Giants
- D’Onta Foreman, RB, Houston Texans
- Leonard Fournette, RB, Jacksonville …
Read Original Post at
Sports Media 101 searches and spiders for news it aggregates from across the web about your favorite sport or sports team. This article is originally posted at another site not affiliated with Sports Media 101. The portion of the article posted here is to provide a sample of the content available at the linked site. Please click the link to read the full article. Sports Media 101 does not claim any ownership to the content and all rights are retained by the original copyright owner.Tags: Dalvin Cook, Football, Laquon Treadwell, Minnesota Vikings, NFL